> Any news?
>
> After a short experience with kernel 2.6.9 and 10rc2
> I back to kernel 2.4 and this problem appears of unresolved symbols
> appears, now if I run glxinfo kill my X, also with one savage (twister K
> in my case).

Well, yes, actually I did manage to get it working (see my latest post :-))
However, the method I used definitely does not deserve to be called a
"solution" - the term "workaround" fits best in here, I guess. Try running this
Perl script while you are in your X.org CVS root directory (e.g. /usr/src/xc):

$ perl -e 'for(@ARGV){$f=$_;@_=`cat
$_`;$_=join("",@_);s|\s+printf\((.*?)\);|/*printf($1);*/|gs;open(F,">$f");print
F;close(F);}' \
./lib/font/Type1/objects.c \
./lib/font/Type1/t1malloc.c \
./lib/font/Type1/t1stub.c \
./programs/Xserver/GL/dri/dri.c \
./programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/linux/drm/xf86drmSL.c

That just comments out all printf's that cause the problem :^))) After
applying this... ekhem, patch ^_^, recompile X.org and it should get you under
way. If you don't want to run `make distclean' and then build the whole source
tree, you can just do the following:

$ cd ./lib/font/Type1
$ rm -f *.o *.a
$ make && make install

Repeat these steps for the other 2 directories involved (see above).

Worked OK for me, guess those printf's are just debugging messages (are they?).

Good luck,
Michal Kepien