Hi,

I have some questions about r200 depth tiling. Generally I'm also
interested in r100 tiling too, but currently i work on r200.

First of all in functions r200_mba_z16|32 from r200_span.c frontPitch
offset is used. Is it intentional or just because depthOffset is also
the same? Maybe it should be depthOffset?

Depth tiles on r200 are 32x16 or 64x16, depending on FB depth, right?

I don't quite follow third line before last? Can someone enlighten me?

TIA.

Generally if one could explain tiling a bit for me I would be grateful.
What I'm trying to do is to is to modify depthOffset to be as close to
top-left corner of viewport as possible and modify. I this possible with
shared depth buffer. This means that each 3D window would have different
depthOffset but pointing to the same shared buffer.

Best,
--
Jacek Rosik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>