Hi All.

I have done all as described in Building DRI Wiki page with one exception:
I have to compile drm module from linux-core subdir not from linux-2.6
becouse the last have wrong drm module version... (unclear why)

But direct rendering do not work :( and I have not an idea why --- there is
no meanfull description why it dont want work in xorg log :( at least from
my point of view...

I have attached configs I have used to build DRI and run Xorg, as well as
output dmesg and glxinfo, and Xorg log...

Are there any ideas or reccomendations how to turn on direct rendering?

About hardware: I have ASUS L8400C notebook... with Savage MX graphic chip.