> > > The thing is that I don't see this with the old drm (Running for a
> > > reasonable amount of time), but on the other hand I can't see what in drm
> > > CVS could be causing this.

As anyone seen this in non via drivers? core has been in -mm and is now in
bk and I've gotten no problems from anyone like this...

I do notice the irq handlers for via non core and core are different code,
perhaps something is different in there?

I've been running radeon core at home for a while now on a Linus -bk
kernel and don't see anything wierd....

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DECstation / Linux VAX / ILUG person