On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Rune Petersen wrote:

Vladimir Dergachev wrote:
with some more testing I found:
- FLAT_COLOR_PIXEL_SHADER needs 2 NOP when resizing window->full screen to avoid corruption. Can you add these NOPs only when resizing? =)

Not really, but this might indicate a sort of bandwidth issue - one part is issuing pixels faster than the other part can receive. What resolution are you running at ?

X is 1280x1024 and the lessons uses 640x480 in full screen.

I put back a single PFS_NOP as the syntax does not allow for less than 1 instruction (alu_end==0 corresponds to 1 instruction).

Does this fix things for you ?

I do not see any issues when running with large windows (1920x1200 X resolution), so this could be connected to page flipping instead.

                         best

                           Vladimir Dergachev

Rune Petersen