On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

hi, trying to compile mesa with the r300 driver I get the following error:

r200_ioctl.c: In function `r200PageFlip':
r200_ioctl.c:571: error: structure has no member named `tiling_enabled'
r200_ioctl.c: In function `r200Clear':
r200_ioctl.c:635: error: `RADEON_USE_COMP_ZBUF' undeclared (first use in
this function)
r200_ioctl.c:635: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
r200_ioctl.c:635: error: for each function it appears in.)
r200_ioctl.c:641: error: `RADEON_CLEAR_FASTZ' undeclared (first use in
this function)

My mesa i from the CVS HEAD, and I have tried both the HEAD and
jump_and_click branches of r300.

Go to Mesa/configs/linux-dri and remove r200, radeon and savage drivers from it.

The error you are getting is due to r300 drm lagging behind one in Mesa CVS - we have bigger issues than tiling support, albeit it would be nice to add it..

                    best

                      Vladimir Dergachev

I've tried grepping around for these symbols in various include-files, but not been able to find them.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Jacob