On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Jerome Glisse wrote:

Yes as a hack we could redefine this. I will check if there is no
direct include of radeon_macro somewhere else. I was still wondering
does texture mapping work on x86 (haven't got one near me to test) ?
(with lastest cvs (say 5 min or so :)) I haven't checked deeply this
as i am working on correctting the hostdata_blt of 2D driver.

Yep, texture mapping works - you can even play quake..

                      best

                        Vladimir Dergachev

So here on PPC i got noise for texture (nehe lesson 6,7,8 & glexcess)

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:03:59 -0500 (EST), Vladimir Dergachev