> > > Apparently the ARB rendering path on windows is exactly the same.
> > >
> > > DoomIII can't use the R200 rendering path as dri doesn't have
> > > ATI_fragment_program (?) yet. I believe there's half an implementation
> > > in existence atm...

ATI_fragment_shader it is .. but I've had no luck in getting it to work,
and have had no time of late to go back and work on it ... I could check
it in disabled, what I'm missing at the moment I think is something to do
with texture co-ordinate emission and looking at the TNL / vtxfmt is a bit
horrific when your not sure what you are looking for and all you want to
do is make the registers look the same as what fglrx does :-)...

even with ATI_fragment_shader done, we still need to do
ARB_vertex_program, which isn't accelerated as of yet,...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG