Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2005 4:48 schrieb Roland Scheidegger:
> Roland Scheidegger wrote:
> here's a patch which mainly does 3 things: - convert sis, mach64,
> and radeon to spantmp2. The sis and mach64 drivers got a slight
> change, previously you could not read back alpha values (always
> 0xff) and I don't think there was a good reason for that?

Roland,

do you had a look on Felix's spantmp2.diff, too.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=110600974029291&w=2

I have it running with r200 (32 bpp) but do not see big changes (slowdown or
speedup).

BTW Can you please send me a private copy of dri-span3.diff, again.
There are many ugly "=3D" characters in the archived version.

-Dieter