On Sunday 06 March 2005 14:15, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
> Unfortunately, I'm still getting pretty constant lockups that seem to be
> related to high framerates.  From ppcracer with RADEON_DEBUG set to all:
>
> http://68.44.156.246/ppracer.txt.gz
>
> On the plus side, the texture problem that I had seen with
> neverputt/neverball seems to be resolved.

This is probably the same lockup that I have seen. Unfortunately, I can't
test anything for another two weeks or so.

It may be worth it to test whether the lockup is due to some (race?)
interaction between the 3D client and the X server. In particular, test if
the lockup also happens with Solo. If the lockup happens with Solo as well,
we at least know that it's not caused by the X server doing something.

cu,
Nicolai