Hi all,

I just uploaded a new DRIconf version (0.2.3), which features better
support for floating-point ranges like the brilinear option proposed by
Roland Scheidegger. There are also a few bug fixes and usability
improvements as well as updates and additions to the README file.

This version is for gtk2. I'm not too keen on keeping the gtk1.2 branch
up-to-date. Does anyone still use it?

Best regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |