Am Mittwoch, den 16.03.2005, 15:17 +0300 schrieb Sergey Zharkov:
> Setting BusType to "PCI" and even BusType AGP with DmaType PCI helps -
> the thing resumes.  So it seems to be a bug in AGP dma resuming. But not
> in kernel one - there is a resume code in via-agp driver, that worked
> for DRI 1.0

You mean the old Savage DRM driver 1.0? That one didn't use DMA, which
is about the same as setting DmaMode to "None" now. Another thing you
can try is running textured applications with only AGP textures (with
BusType "AGP" and DmaType "PCI"). Run the application like this:

texture_heaps=2 <textured DRI application>

This will disable the local memory texture heap and use only the AGP
heap. If our theory is correct, it should lock up after resume.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |