Am 14.05.2005 21:17:07 schrieb(en) Ryan Richter:

> I'm using Xfree 4.3 (Debian sid), so I don't think that will work.  Is
> this even applicable to this version of X?

If you are using bash:
export tcl_mode=0
glxinfo
will show that tcl is off: NO-TCL in the renderer string.
start your programm from this shell and it should run in sw-tcl mode.

Are you using r200_dri.so compiled from current mesa-cvs repository?

@dri-devel: or is Debians XFree 4.3 too old to use current dri drivers?

best regards,
Andreas