Am Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005 17:12 schrieb Keith Whitwell:
> Adam Jackson wrote:
> > On Thursday 12 May 2005 07:02, Dave Airlie wrote:
> >>Okay I've been offline for a while, I did my standard CVS update on Mesa
> >>and glxgears is busted
> >>
> >>http://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/brokengears.png
> >>
> >>tcl_mode=0 looks fine..
> >>
> >>not sure whether this is Brians framebuffer or some stuff Keith has
> >> done..
> >
> > It's Keith's fault.  Checkouts from about April 20 work fine.
>
> Looks like I've got to dig out that r200.

Yes, please.

Have a look at this, too.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=dri-devel&m=111574191320788&w=2

'gears' is fine, today.

But 'ipers' have 'overlay' problems (red help and count # are invisible when
over 'white' color).

ut2003_demo/ut2004demo, quake3/quake3-smp and doom3 do NOT work.

Thanks,
        Dieter