On Mon, 23 May 2005, Vladimir Dergachev wrote:

On Mon, 23 May 2005, Dario Laera wrote:

Hi,
I'm doing some test with this driver, and I read on the website that
"Radeon 9600 (including Radeon Mobility M10) - works well, no
lockups"... well, not for me :P

Exactly, I can play almost every 3d game avaible for linux/PPC, but I
get lockups when not in full screen mode. In window mode moving the
mouse is a risk, from glxgears to neverball. I remember this problem was
discussed some time ago on this list, but don't seems fixed for me.

1. Are you using merged framebuffer ? Try turning it off.

2. Try turning of SilkenMouse - it is one of the options in xorg.conf

One more thing - I have DynamicClocks enabled in my xorg.conf - it would be interesting if this has any effect.

                   best

                       Vladimir Dergachev