Am Donnerstag, den 02.06.2005, 08:56 -0400 schrieb Alex Deucher:
> On 6/2/05, Dave Airlie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I tried the patch on my x800 (0x554F), but no luck here either; hangs
> > > nicely.  I haven't tried fglrx yet.
> > >

> > well I got fglrx 8.12.10 up and running last night (had to install FC3 no
> > idea why it didn't like ubuntu.....)
> >

> hmmm... I guess I may have the same issues as I'm also running ubuntu...

The problem I had with fglrx and Ubuntu was that it doesn't include
matching kernel headers for its kernel so the fglrx kernel module
compilation fails. So I downloaded a kernel-source package from Debian
unstable and compiled that from source.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |