Dave Airlie writes:

 > I've started pushing the kernel bits to the kernel from Paulus, Linus has
 > accepted the drm ioc32 and radeon ioc32 stuff, I need to take the MGA and
 > r128 and whatever other bits are in Egberts patch...

I have solved the map->handle issue differently in my code.
Also I've support for PCI Gart and SG - which I have not really
tested do to lack of HW.

And yes, I know the macros seem to be ugly. However they make writing
ioctl32 support for new drivers really easy as one doesn't have to
understand the macros.
They also allow support of older kernels which don't use
compat_alloc_userspace().

 > The fixes to Mesa and Xorg should be taken, the main issue with Egberts
 > patch is it is against Xorg CVS not against the individual components at
 > last look... I'd rather this stuff was fixed in each component separately
 > so finding backwards compatiblity issues will be easier...

I've got three different sets:
1. DRM
2. MESA
3. X.Org (the monolithic version, not the modular tree that is just
   in the making)

So I assume that's what you are asking for. I may have done a few tweaks
to the Mesa stuff in X.org however I have not even bothered to test this
as it will go away soon.

Egbert.