On 7/12/05, Adam Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 July 2005 10:03, Jon Smirl wrote:
> > Is there a way to build DRI exactly like X needs from the mesa tree or
> > can this only be done instead the X tree? If I made the right set of
> > stubs could I build in the mesa tree? Do I need to define
> > GLX_BUILT_IN_XMESA?
>
> Huh?  How is 'make linux-dri' insufficient?

If I follow all of the make files it looks like linux-dri is using a
glx from the mesa tree instead of the one from xorg. That's what
GLX_BUILT_IN_XMESA controls.

The imake files turn it on:
lib/GL/glx/Imakefile:  XMESA_DEFINES = -DGLX_BUILT_IN_XMESA
lib/GL/mesa/drivers/x11/Imakefile:  XMESA_DEFINES = -DGLX_BUILT_IN_XMESA

--
Jon Smirl