Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

I have an interesting problem with an HP Pavilion. It's an IGP320M with a Radeon Mobility. DRI works just fine when using WindowMaker or gnome. However, when I try to use xfce4 instead, X locks up when the splash screen would normally be displayed. I can move the mouse around, but I can't always control-alt-delete out of it (though sometimes I can... I think the difference may have to do with whether it was the first time X started up since I rebooted). I can ssh into the machine and reboot it. If I disable the DRI, xfce4 has no problems.

This is with recent Mesa cvs and drm 1.16.0 (2.6.12.3, specifically, though I've noticed this with each of the 2.6.12 releases.... Can't speak about anything earlier).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Adam

No one knows what's going on here?  Has anyone ever seen this before?

Adam