On Sul, 2005-08-14 at 21:03 +0200, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> > not yet.  Alan Cox had a semi-working version here:
> > http://www.linux.org.uk/~alan/sis6326.tar.gz
>
> This only contains the DRI part. Does that mean it uses the same
> DRM as the 305?

There is a small patch to the 2D driver needed and the 3D driver needs
the PCI ids adding. As it stands the sis6326 driver bypasses the DRM
most of the time at the moment for debugging and just whacks the
hardware as root.

I can dig out the other bits if you are interested but I would suggest a
better idea would be to buy a real video card 8)