On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 02:25:26PM +0200, khaqq wrote:
> Sounds close enough to what I'm running here, stable too, and I had frequent
> lockups before (6.8.2). I had noticed the lockups would occur less frequently
> without TCL. Now it's perfectly stable with or without TCL.

So it is possible to have stable and fast OpenGL with open soruce drivers and
Radeon (I still can't crash it!). But are there binary snapshots for end users
available? I found only old ones. xorg is available only as source and Mesa/drm
only as source from CVS. Will http://dri.freedesktop.org/snapshots/ be updated?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies