Am Freitag, den 07.10.2005, 15:20 +0000 schrieb Jacek Popławski:
> On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 02:25:26PM +0200, khaqq wrote:
> > Sounds close enough to what I'm running here, stable too, and I had frequent
> > lockups before (6.8.2). I had noticed the lockups would occur less
> > frequently
> > without TCL. Now it's perfectly stable with or without TCL.
>
> So it is possible to have stable and fast OpenGL with open soruce drivers and
> Radeon (I still can't crash it!). But are there binary snapshots for end users
> available? I found only old ones. xorg is available only as source and
> Mesa/drm
> only as source from CVS. Will http://dri.freedesktop.org/snapshots/ be
> updated?

Eventually. I haven't got around to adjusting the snapshot build scripts
to changes in the build process (libGL from Mesa and libdrm via
pkgconfig come to mind). It will be a week before I have time to look
into it (hopefully). You're welcome to beat me to it. ;-) In the
mid-term I intend to build snapshots from the modular tree. But that's a
slightly bigger project.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |