Roland Scheidegger wrote:

Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

I've narrowed down this problem to something that changed in Mesa between the 5th of December and the 11th, when I first noticed this problem. I have a system at work with a 9800. I started up NWN (after first initializing the card with the fglrx driver, of course), and the textures looked just fine (though the fog problem still existed). The drivers were built from CVS on the 5th. I upgraded it to what's currently in CVS, started up NWN, and had the same texture problem.

On a quick glance (though I'm not familiar with that driver), it looks to me like introducing texture rectangle caused mipmaps to be disabled for compressed textures.

Roland

I'll give it a shot over lunch, hopefully.

Adam