One more show-stopper for auto-discovery of OpenGL apps is the fact that
some applications load libGL dynamically at run-time. I haven't got any
feedback to my "GL application survey", but at the moment I see a
built-in database (does lookup-table sound less scary?) of known GL
applications as the only realistic solution. I will have to rely on
user-feedback for new entries. I'm hoping that the existance of an
application menu with a lack of entries will provide sufficient
incentive.

Regards,
  Felix

--
| Felix Kühling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                     http://fxk.de.vu |
| PGP Fingerprint: 6A3C 9566 5B30 DDED 73C3  B152 151C 5CC1 D888 E595 |