Felix Kühling schrieb:
> One more show-stopper for auto-discovery of OpenGL apps is the fact that
> some applications load libGL dynamically at run-time. I haven't got any
> feedback to my "GL application survey", but at the moment I see a
> built-in database (does lookup-table sound less scary?) of known GL
> applications as the only realistic solution. I will have to rely on
> user-feedback for new entries. I'm hoping that the existance of an
> application menu with a lack of entries will provide sufficient
> incentive.

What do you want?
-A list of common OpenGL applications
or
-A list of OpenGL applications which often need tweaking through driconf
?

The only application I often use that didn't work well with default
settings was wings3d on a Radeon 9000 Pro before Roland's point size
patch. It was unuseable due to too small point sizes; I had to use
indirect rendering. But now it works well without any tweaking, so I
didn't send you any feedback.

Philipp