I was wrong, the bug is not related to sleep... I noticed this
performance fall down after running certain GL program. In particoular
it happens after running xscreensaver(that usually starts after sleep
:P) in fullscreen, not the preview in the conf window, and 3ddesk. When
they runs I had to reboot to get normal performance. I've tried also
neverball, bzflag and foobillard, but that were fine.

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> I don't have time to work on that with your at the moment, but please
> ping me in a couple of weeks unless somebody else pops up to guide you
> through the process.
>
> Ben.

I will certain do if you can still help me with this new analysis

--
Laera Dario
Undergraduate student at Computer Science