Hi folks,

I use a TV software called MythTV with XOrg 7 and the r300 driver to
get DRI support for my Radeon 9600. The GUI uses OpenGL, but it fails
to start with this message:

2006-04-12 11:14:21.778 Using NV NPOT texture extension
drmRadeonCmdBuffer: -22 (exiting)

The same happens with all extensions from this code block:

        if (extensions.contains("GL_NV_texture_rectangle"))
        {
            VERBOSE(VB_GENERAL, "Using NV NPOT texture extension");
            q_gl_texture = GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_NV;
        }
        else if (extensions.contains("GL_ARB_texture_rectangle"))
        {
            VERBOSE(VB_GENERAL, "Using ARB NPOT texture extension");
            q_gl_texture = GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_ARB;
        }
        else if (extensions.contains("GL_EXT_texture_rectangle"))
        {
            VERBOSE(VB_GENERAL, "Using EXT NPOT texture extension");
            q_gl_texture = GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_EXT;
        }

Is this a bug in Mesa or in MythTV?

Regards,
Tino