Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
Hi,
I suspect that the vertex attribute changes from 2006-04-26 broke
Doom3 on r300.

Symptoms:
The rendering of Mars in the main menu screen is broken, see the
attached screenshot (the planet is supposed to look reddish, not white).
It's also flickering a lot.

Similar problems exist in game, but they aren't very well visible on
screenshots...

Anyway, CVS from 2006-04-25 works, but the code from the 26th (including
the _TNL_ATTRIB_INDEX -> _TNL_ATTRIB_LAST_MAT fix) doesn't.

Any ideas?

I just checked in a patch to Mesa that _might_ help with this.

-Brian