Hi!

One of our (Warzone 2100, http://wz.rootzilla.de/) users told us about an
assert that only our game seems to trigger.

---
warzone2100: r200_vtxfmt.c:1044: r200VtxFmtFlushVertices: Assertion
`rmesa->dma.flush == 0 || rmesa->dma.flush == flush_prims' failed.
---
Details and backtrace on https://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=6758

But as this assert is in the radeon drivers code I have no idea how we trigger
it. Can someone please give me an idea what kinds of events could trigger
that assert?

That would probably help us a lot,
Thanks,
Dennis