> From limited informations we got on those chips we miss the 2D
> video mode setup. Basicly you need to spy bios/vbe try using
> a tools such as mjg59/airlied vbe, you might also want to spy
> fglrx maybe libsegfault can help you people.freedesktop.org/~glisse/

I got libsegfault but I haven't quite been able to figure out how to
use it, I'm not at all experienced with graphics drivers or the way
Xorg works with drivers. However, I'm hoping that I can be of some
assistance by using some of theese tools to provide information to
other, more experienced developers. I have tried to find the bios
spying software you described but I can't seem to find them, could you
please provide a link on where to download them?

> I am myself planning to take a look into that matter in the
> few coming days. Maybe i will got somethings in couple of
> day.

Have you had the time to look at it, and if so, did you figure anything out?

/Cheers