Hi there,

I've recently become interested in the Nouveau project.  Specifically I'm
considering looking at porting it to a relatively unknown operating system
called RISC OS that is based on the ARM processor.  The platform I would be
targeting currently has uses either a GeForce 2 MX 400 (NV14?) or GeForce 5200
(NV34) .  I was wondering what the state of support for these chips currently
is.  Unfortunately the processor in use (XScale IOP80321) doesn't have any form
of floating point hardware so any support for HW T&L/Vertex shaders would be
seriously beneficial.

Thanks for your time,

Dave