Dave Brown wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've recently become interested in the Nouveau project.  Specifically
> I'm considering looking at porting it to a relatively unknown
> operating system called RISC OS that is based on the ARM processor.
> The platform I would be targeting currently has uses either a GeForce
> 2 MX 400 (NV14?) or GeForce 5200 (NV34) .  I was wondering what the
> state of support for these chips currently is.  Unfortunately the
> processor in use (XScale IOP80321) doesn't have any form of floating
> point hardware so any support for HW T&L/Vertex shaders would be
> seriously beneficial.

Hello,

Don't expect much for now, we're still working on DRI support. For now
we can only run a couple of applications (glxgears and some other simple
tests) and only on some NV40 cards. NV11/NV34 support is still a work in
progress (but might work any day now :). The current code uses software
TCL, but with a bit of work we could add hardware TCL (we have the
required information for that).

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions !

Stephane