Christoph Brill wrote:
> Attached is a mini-patch to add the address of early Z to r300_reg.h
> and use it. Jerome Glisse helped me with this patch. Thanks. :-)
Not really related directly to the patch itself, but it seems to me that
the conditions when to enable early-z are a bit wrong. First, I'd think
you need to disable early-z when writing to the depth output (or use
texkill) in fragment programs. Second, why disable early-z specifically
if the depth function is gl_never? Is that some workaround because
stencil updates don't work otherwise (in that case should certainly
rather check for that) or something similar?

Roland