On 4/9/07, Alex Jackson awj_in_japan-at-hotmail.com |rivatv-devel| <
...> wrote:

>What has to be done now?  Where can look to start hacking Mesa to support
>it? (I've spent all of my time so far in DRM.. (radeon_cp.c) )

Does setting tcl_mode=0 in .drirc make it work?

I tested this with my Xpress 200M (128M video RAM, no system RAM).  glxgears
runs, and even exits cleanly when I press Esc; however, it displays an
utterly corrupted window instead of the lovely spinning gears we all want to
see.

--Noah

--AWJ--

Don't waste time standing in line—try shopping online. Visit Sympatico /
MSN
Shopping today! http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca