I'd like some input on the VBO stuff in r300. In r300_context.h we have the
following.

/* KW: Disable this code.  Driver should hook into vbo module
 * directly, see i965 driver for example.
 */
/* #define RADEON_VTXFMT_A */
#ifdef RADEON_VTXFMT_A
#define HW_VBOS
#endif

So the VTXFMT (radeon_vtxfmt_a.c) code is disabled anyway. This also disables
hardware VBOs. I guess this has been done since the new VBO branch was merged.

So, the question is, should this "dead" code be removed? I think all drivers are
(or should be) moving to the new VBO code anyway.

I've already made a patch for this, but I'm not committing until I get the okay
from a few people.

Thanks.