Hi,

I tried to check the timing stuff but (as I'm not a real developper) I
don't know how to test my timings easily.
Until now, I did several tries with no luck...

In fact, for each try, I have to compile the module, load it, check
what's going on and the reboot. I must reboot because the
modesetting-101 branch does not support "rmmod".

I would like to know if there is some sample code I can borrow to
check the i2c (initiate queries, ...) in order to try to find the
appropriate timing.

Thank you