Jesse Barnes a écrit :
> I think this bit might cause problems.  Since it doesn't look like
> you're using a hardware provided vblank count register, you'll want to
> keep vblank interrupts on after the first enable call so that it'll
> keep getting incremented in mach64_driver_irq_handler(), otherwise
> after the first disable() it'll stand still.  Mostly this won't be a
> problem, but for some applications it's possible that it would cause
> them to hang or behave unexpectedly.

I see that the actual vblank disabling code is also disabled for
r128 which doesn't seems to have an hardware vbl count register
neither.
Forgive my lack of global understanding of the whole issue but my
conclusion is that we just can't disable vbl interrupt on hardware
which lack vbl count in hardware, right ?

--
Mathieu Bérard