On Saturday 21 November 2009 20:09:53 Dave Airlie wrote:
> > I see that you deleted bsd-core dispite the requests of a number of
> > people that you do not.
>
> Its git, nobody has touched any of it in ages, and none of the BSD
> maintainers used it, you can just get it back by branching from the commit
> before its removal, if you think revival is needed, don't bring back
> linux-core when you do please.

I already told the both of you that I was planning to use it on IRC, I just
haven't had time to put anything in.

In addition, he's asking for a repro to libdrm.  The way I see it, is there
were two choices:
1) repro to libdrm, add the changes, not piss people off
2) add the changes, repro to libdrm, piss people off

I don't see how you think choice #2 (the one taken) was the right one.