Patch 1 is a fixed version of previous patch, lastest patch depends on it
Patch 2 is fixing up issue when we shutdown radeon modeule while not
        everythings were initialized
Patch 3 does the address space code simplification, it should only change
        r1xx-r5xx hw where it will put vram at pci bar address space. It
        will also change behavior in front of tight pci address space.
        (comment in patch describe the policy) i haven't yet done full
        testing on all GPU (so far R3XX/R7XX AGP, RV515 PCIE). I post it
        here so others can test too. Once i am done with more testing i
        will report.