W dniu 18 lutego 2010 09:28 użytkownik Dave Airlie <airl...@gmail.com> napisał:

>>> It adds some reading & printing steps before every reclock, while we
>>> really want it to happen as soon as possible. Maybe you could execute
>>> this only on some
>
> btw you won't get the print if you are in vblank, and if you aren't
> well the print
> doesn't matter, I'm also thinking the engine change reads/writes a lot of
> regs,
> so two more might not matter so much.

Yeah, maybe that's right.

While your idea of testing being in VBLANK is "sane" :) it could
happen we start reclocking in VBLANK (first test will pass), we
reclock out of VBLANK (not wanted, possible corruption), and we hit
next VBLANK in second test.

In such situation (machine) I'm sure we will hit "false" in test
anyway (sooner or later) but maybe we could improve in anyway somehow?
To make sure it's sill the same VBLANK?

--
Rafał