On 07/18/2013 10:45 AM, Paul Zimmerman wrote:
> [...]

BTW, Dom has previously given permission to me (I think in an email
posted to a public list) to modify any S-o-b lines that say "popcornmix"
as the real name to say "Dom Cobley" instead. Of course, this is only
relevant if the commit in question is already s-o-b popcornmix. And I am
assuming that popcornmix is always Dom.

(Greg, I assume this kind of agreement is fine, and it's not the case
that Dom would need to amend all his commits himself to change the s-o-b?)