On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 07:53:02AM +0000, Gujulan Elango, Hari Prasath (H.)
wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 01:07:17PM +0530, Sudip Mukherjee wrote:
> > >
> > > It applies fine here.  This seems like a nice patch.
> > But my checkpatch is still giving errors about corrupt patch :(
>
> Before I send any patch,I ensure to run checkpatch.pl on the patch and
> this patch is no exception. It didn't give me any errors or
> warnings.Running checkpatch.pl on the modified file does generate some
> warnings and errors but none of them related to the changes I did.
tested again.
strange behaviour.
if i send your patch to checkpatch from mutt via pipe I am getting these
errors but if i save your patch to a file and then apply checkpatch to
that file there is no error. This is the first time I am seeing this.

Dan, any idea why?

regards
sudip