On 10/31/2016 08:50 AM, Alex Elder wrote:
> The Greybus kernel code, developed as part of Google's Project Ara,
> is in the upstream Linux kernel tree (under drivers/staging).  The
> cancellation of that project makes the future for Greybus a bit less
> certain.  There is interest among the core developers of Greybus
> (and others) to do what we can to preserve the value of the Greybus
> implementation for use beyond its original target platform.  For
> that to have any chance of success, we need to establish some
> organization, and basically form a community of developers and
> interested parties.

At long last I can tell you I've arranged to get a mailing list
and IRC channel set up for Greybus development.

The e-mail address is:
    greybus-...@lists.linaro.org
This list is intended to handle all development discussion for
Greybus and related topics (like gbsim and manifesto), and this
includes patch traffic.

Please add yourself to the mailing list here:

Archives of traffic on the list will be maintained here:
    https://lists.linaro.org/pipermail/greybus-dev

The IRC channel is on Freenode, named #greybus.  I believe it too
is logged (and if it is not now, we'll arrange for it to be).

We will continue to use the git repositories on Github:
    https://github.com/projectara

There is no Wiki or other web page, nor other resources like
bug tracking or a patchwork instance.  In time we may add these.

For anyone previously associated with Project Ara, please note
that the old e-mail lists and IRC channel will be shut down at
some future date (perhaps at the end of this year).

Any questions, please contact me.  Thanks.

                                        -Alex