Hi,

I am Omkar H Gawde, a 3rd year undergrad student pursuing my B Tech in
Information Technology(IT) at  Veermata Jijabai Technoogical
Institute(VJTI), Mumbai, India.

I am interested in working for the project ' Extend JS plugin to become a
real stored procedure implementation ' this summer for Drizzle.

I have done quite a few projects involving C++, javascript and I have a
basic familiarity with json and will read more about it in no time. I had
made the website www.technovanza.org for Technovanza 2012, Annual Technical
Festival of VJTI. Also I have worked on successfully making a web portal
for making Online Polling system in IBM's TGMC 2011. I have worked on a
project involving two others to build a Real Stock Market an online game
for Technovanza 2011.
The power of javascript amazes me and help me contribute to make javascript
more effective and better.I would also love to work on something that will
make the my experience with javascript better.I would like to contribute my
100% to this project because alongwith me it will be help numerous others
who use javascript on daily basis.

I apologize for contacting you a little late, as I was browsing through all
the ideas & filtered the ones which I felt were most kindred to my skills,
also which the ideas which interested me to work this summer.

As I am new to the community, kindly tell me the groundwork to do
before playing around with it.

Is it fine to personally mail the mentors concerned with a particular
project? Or I should mail in this mailing list (Sorry for my naivete here)\

Regards,
Omkar Gawde.