Hello Mr. Eriksson,

We've been working on the code of the JDBC testing suite to incorporate the
changes you suggested. We've succeeded in passing the address of the
Drizzle server to connect to the testing code from the command line. While
running the code, we have noticed that the connection is established on 3
ports 3306, 3307 and 4427. The tests on port 3306 and 4427 are a success
after amending the source code. However, the testing suite is unable to
establish connection to the server on port 3307 since there's Drizzle
server is not listening on that port.

We have a suggestion here. Why don't we also take the port number to
connect to as a parameter as well along with the addresses as well.
Something like this,  -Ddrizzle.test.address=8.8.8.8:3306. What are your
thoughts on this?

--
Regards Waqas