We have sent you a private email
Mr. Marcus in that email we described our idea of how client side will
work. We have build jdbc of drizzle from source now can you please
recommend any bug or exercise in code of jdbc.
Mr. Ingo we have also attached our findings after reading the code of MySQL
5.6 memcached implementation which you suggested us to do and also uploaded
the branch of garbage value return in multiplication and division in
drizzle.
Now can you suggest us another bug or exercise which would help getting
more knowledge on drizzle?

--
Regards Waqas