Hi,

I had figured out that ClientDrizzleProtocol class was present on the
plugin/drizzle_protocol/drizzle_protocol.h before.

So what should be the reason to remove it from the Drizzle protocol plugin?

Please correct me if I understand wrongly for the compression support to
Drizzle.

The addition of ClientDrizzleProtocol class might be go in wrong direction. So
anyone in drizzle team who has better understanding for compression support
over the network.

I have completed the compression and decompression algorithm implementation
using the zlib functions but needs to integrate it with the drizzle code.

Please let me know in details what are the necessary steps I need to follow for
the integration.

Regards,

Umair Muhammad
Electrical Engineering Master Student,