If no one has any opposition to this, I'd like to upgrade commons-dbcp to the
latest version before 1.7 is cut.

--
sands fish
Senior Software Engineer

On Sep 23, 2010, at 4:28 PM, Sands Alden Fish wrote:

So Graham, is that a yes?  :)

I am not familiar with the side-effects or refactoring/adjusting that would be
necessary for such a change so I can't quite comment on how feasible it is for
1.7.

--
sands fish