Hi Richard,

I have just a couple of wee questions.

Is this intended as a replacement for the existing Sword module or would
it sit alongside as an alternative ?

If it is a replacement will the DSpace Sword Client code still work ? It
has a dependency on the Sword Server because the underlying Sword client
lib was packaged with the rest of the Sword code.

When would you anticipate the multipart handling being fixed ? The
testathon takes place in a couple of weeks time and it would really need
to be done before then.

Cheers, Robin.