Hi,

       I'm new in this list so, please, my apologizes if this is not the right
procedure to do ask.

       I would like to know if there is any way of getting the current user,
that is, the org.dspace.eperson.EPerson object assigned to the current session.
Is there any getCurrentUser() method (or similar) anywhere in the framework?

       Thank you very much in advance.

       Cheers,
             David